38 While 38

Time flies. It's already four month since the birthday celebrations and I'm only now sharing this year's bucket list. It wasn't a lack of ideas; I started this year's list back in April, the day before my birthday.  I've had most of these challenges and goals in my mind, it has been  a case much living and little writing. In the midst of trying to accomplish the challenges I forgot to actually finish the list till today. Here is this year's goal:

1. Pray for 40 Days
2. Read 10 Non-Fiction Books
3. Read the Whole Bible
4. Dance...a lot
5. Be a Amazon (get physically fit)
6. Take a leap of faith
7. GM at a Con
8. Cosplay as Mera
9. Maxing all Spanish lessons (up to 2 level) on Duolingo
10. Hug a baby animal
11. Find Wonder
12. Be Spontaneous
13. Go on an adventure
14. Visit Petawawa
15. Go on a 8km Hike
16. Go on Three Dates (with the same person)
17. Revamp this blog
18. Make a vlog
19. Blog 100 times
20. Memorize a whole Bible chapter
21. Go skydiving
22. Scrapbook the Alaska trip
23. Make cards with Mum regularly
24. Try online dating
25. Go rock climbing (indoor or outdoor)
26. Visit an Art Gallery
27. Hug a friend I haven't seen awhile (like more than two years)
28. Have $1000 in savings
29. Go star gazing
30. Read Comics
31. Paint the canvas
32. Try something new
33. Attempt to publish my children's stories
34. Watercolour more
35. Have a great Sister day!
36. Play all my games at least once
37. Journal regularly again
38. Enjoy 38 flavours of ice cream

Comments