30 Day Challenge: Day 8

For my 37th birthday I bought a puzzle (it was in fact the puzzle you see in today's selfie) that a group helped me start during my board game party. We completed most of the edges and a few other pieces. Friends have helped me work on it a few times, but it was largely left rolled up in my office. At times I would find a single piece lost here or there that had fallen out of the rolled up mat. I was convinced that it would never be completed and if it was there would be ten or more pieces missing.

Today the puzzle mat made it from my car to the house and we finished it in under four hours. It was a lot of fun. There were four missing pieces. It was so sad. Till I remember I had been collecting the missing pieces in a jar. It held three of the four. So it is "complete" minus one piece, which might be in a "safe place" in my office at the church.

Comments