38 Flavours: 30. Matcha Green Tea

I liked the green tea. It's not my very first time having green tea; it was a common flavour in Japan. The thing that surprised me this time was the sweetness. I got sweet over actual green tea. I don't think this was just because I have been slowly limiting my sugar in take. My friends 11 year old tried it. I had warned him it he might not like it. He said it didn't taste like anything but it was yummy and sweet. Maybe I'll need to try a different brand to find green tea like I remember...or just visit Japan again.

Also, I've made it to Flavour Thirty! When I set the goal I wasn't actually sure I would be able to do it. 38 flavours seemed too much. Now the goal seems completely obtainable. With just 8 flavours left and 8 weeks I believe the goal will be met.

Comments