Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seven of Nine

All these sevens keep my mind coming back to Seven of Nine. Just another reminder that I am a geek. I am a Star Trek fan (fan not sure if I have a favourite series. I was really getting into Enterprise. It saddened me when it ended). It was worst in high school, whenever something happened I would be thinking, "this is like that one time on Next Generation…" I like sci-fi.

Geek -yes but I am okay with that. Oh, and one of my all time favourite movies is The Last Star Fighter. Classic.

5 comments:

William said...

THE LAST STARFIGHTER, one of the BEST movies out there. When you get back from Japan Liz you Jeff and I will have to watch it.

Bill.

Garwik said...

You like The Last Star Fighter, Bill?
I didn't know that.

elizabeth said...

Bill, the site looks good. How is the band going? I am so up for the movie...and maybe a Star Trek movie. Seems every time we're together we end up watching one. Oh, and do I remember right, do you have the cartoon gargoyles?

Jeff, that's why I'm here. so you can learn new things about your brother.

The Jew said...

ah, ST: TNG...so good. best series in the franchise, in my opinion. in fact, I'm watching it as I type this... Spike TV started from the first episode last month and has been going through the first season. so incredibly cheesy.

Elliott Innes said...

My confession: I to was a geek in the United Federation of Planets. So much so that I had a uniform (custom made, not one of those you could buy from startrek.com), spent $50 on an authentic badge with magnetic backing, owned approx 55 novels on ST: TNG as well as various other books such as the complete blueprints of the USS Enterprise, NCC 1701-D, and the complete English-Klingon dictionary, not to mention hat I was an Ensign in a Star Trek fanclub that met every Tuesday night in a high school class room to roleplay Star Trek (I think I was the only one under 32).

Now please, if you would, hail Elliott, King of the Geeks!