4 am Thoughts

1) 4 am is really early
2) Coffee is my friend (even if I don’t like the taste)
3) I don’t sleep well before trips…this isn’t good when you are the responsible adult leading the trip
4) I like the stillness of night before dawn
5) Even after double checking my I am sure I have forgotten to pack something…why is that?
6) For the first time since we began this mission trip planning I actually feel like its is going to happen which is good because it happens in three hours
7) I am nervous out of my mind. At the moment it is the thought of meeting the other youth leaders that is scaring me the most.
8) 4 am is really early

Comments

Dena said…
Hope everything is great and wonderful and you all learn a lot! And, I agree, I love the peaceful, almost virgin-like quality, of the early, early morning.