The Simple Woman Daybook 112

FOR TODAY: June 11, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....sunshine

I am thinking....that I'm off and I don't know why. It is troublesome. It's been an ongoing thing. I haven't had passion/energy to write or do other activities I enjoy. Again, most troublesome.

I am thankful for...relaxing games nights

I am wearing..jeans and a t-shirt

I am creating...a knit purse.

I am going...home

I am reading...11th Hour

I am hoping...my mood changes

I am looking forward to...the youth group's 3rd Annual Frenchy Formal later this week

I am hearing...just the hum of the computer

Around the house...its a mess

I am pondering...how change happens

One of my favorite things...a good book

A few plans for the rest of the week:...clean and organize.

Comments