Thankful Thursday

It has been a week of highs and lows. The joys were great and the sad moments helped me to recognize how blessed I am. There are many people who have been a blessing and a joy. So without further ado (did I use that phrase right?), I am thankful for:
  • The youth leaders and volunteers who organized and ran Hillside rally this past weekend. It was an excellent experience for both the teens in my youth group and myself.
  • Girls craft day!
  • My life group and the great supportive night.
  • A number of my friends had birthdays this week. They are each special and dear to me and while I am always glad they are in my life birthdays are a great reminder of how true that is.
The Thankful Thursday Thank You Card
Stamp Sets: Happy Watercolor
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: DSP: Retro Fresh, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana

Comments