Thankful Thursday #275

Hello Friends, 

It's been a good week. Sure, I can think of set backs, had low energy days, and distracted times. But, our world is incredible. Sometimes it takes a cosmic event such as the eclipse on Monday to remind us. 

This week I'm thankful for...

  • sunny warm days.
  • answered prayers.
  • music lessons and instructor.
  • my ukulele.
  • warm cup of tea.
  • rain puddles.
  • dreaming.
  • thunder storms (when I can watch them snuggled up on the couch).
  • at home date nights.
  • new strawberry plates, bowls, and a matching tea cup.
  • duvets.
  • pumpernickel gluten-free bagels.
  • checking off items on items on my birthday challenge list.
  • fresh flowers.
  • a good grade on the Hebrew translation assignment!
  • Spotify.
  • libraries and the libby app.
  • Comments