Red, and Yellow, and Pink, and Green.

Still don’t have a theme song. But I have a "theme colour". More accurately I go through phases of colour, like an artist’s "blue period" or something. During a colour phase I seem to acquire large quantities of clothes of that particular colour till the majority of my wardrobe is a rainbow of one particular shade. Also various products and household objects reflect the favoured colour. Some times I feel I even think in that colour.

In jr. high the colour was green. Grade nine and ten it was blue. Eleven and twelve it was orange and yellow, very bright orange and yellow. College years it was black (influenced by Robin White).

Current colour: Pink. Its girlie but its true.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
yeah, not a huge florescent pink person. more soft pink or dark pink if that makes any sense