Promise Found

My Life Group (name for our church’s cell/small groups) meet. This isn’t a surprise since we meet every Tuesday. I like it they’ve become and are becoming trusted friends and my connection to Christian community and living. They’re great (and Kim feeds us).

The neat thing about last night was how everything clicked with life. On Sunday Scott has given a list of 12 promises of God, we review the application and meaning in our life group. Kim had written each our names next to one of the promises for us to read. My promise…God’s Guidance:
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21
Kim didn’t know that on April 8th I had begun praying for God’s guidance. It was a small thing but for me it was a big thing. Life with Jesus and community is cool.

Comments