The Simple Woman Daybook 76

FOR TODAY: September 25, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...sunshine.

I am thinking...how to build a Popsicle stick boat that will hold more than 50 pennies.

I am thankful for...movie nights.

From the kitchen...yummy sun-dried tomato and bacon sausages.

I am wearing...my "Captain Kidsworld" costume.

I am creating...the octopurse as well as a few other knit projects. The baby blanket only needs about four-eight more hours of work.

I am going...have a Liz-Fun day (Jackie's orders).

I am reading...between books and have many books on hold. I should read today.

I am hoping...improve my daily routine habits, I've let some of the good ones slip.

I am hearing...silence and the hum of the computer.

Around the house...I will move the desk this week.

One of my favorite things...children.

Comments