The Simple Woman Daybook 115

FOR TODAY: August 5, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....the early morning sun on a very green forest.

I am thinking...about so many things like: the morning service and what announcements I need to remember, the upcoming week of backyard club, apartment hunting, my legal rights as a tenant, the book I finished last night, the Olympics, and if I'll have enough space in my car for today's youth group event.

I am thankful for...down time.

I am wearing...black dress pants and a flower printed shirt.

I am creating...an awesome adventures and crafts for the kids at backyard club.

I am going...to hike Cape Split this afternoon and maybe the drive in tonight.

I am wondering...if I'm a feminist and if I'm okay with that.

I am reading...I finished my book last night.
I am hoping...that there are only four youth interested in the hike OR a parent wants to join us.

I am looking forward to...another week of Backyard Clubs

I am hearing...people upstairs.

Around the house...is a disaster again. I really need to figure out how to keep my house habits going when life else where gets busy or train the cats to do housework.

One of my favorite things...walks with friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...the hike, set up for backyard club, four mornings of backyard club, hopefully a games or movie night, and apartment hunting.

A picture to share...from the first week of our Sky Backyard Club (we borrowed the plane and pilot hat from my friend Rose whose church did the same theme from there Bible camp either this summer)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to interrupt.
Were you the editor of "Oceans & Orchards"? Or is Justine?
I have a CV writer in Toronto who wants to know. (Yeah, that sounds impressive - but it's only because it is easier and faster for her to write it than for me to worry and fuss for days over it. And the conference organizers are getting very snippy about things.)
You wouldn't happen to have Oceans & Orchards written up in APA style already, would you?
There is something 'not right' about what she has given me as a sample.
Warren, J. (2012). A beach decision. In: Bestword Writers (Eds.), Oceans & orchards: A Bestword anthology. Charleston, SC: Createspace.

First thing is that the title should be in capitals - right? And it should be Bestword Writers in Wolfville - right? And/or someone's name should be added as the editor.

Any other changes?
Jane(y)
janehj2 AT yahoo DOT ca
Change caps to symbols and lose the spaces.
(I will try to send this to Justine as well.)