The Simple Woman Daybook 116

FOR TODAY: August 12, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....misty forests. It looks like something from a fantasy movie.

I am thinking...the social framework of a novel I read this past week. It was set in an alternative world where woman was the dominate gender. It was strange.

I am thankful for...answered prayer.

I am wearing...black shirt and a stripped skirt.

I am creating...plans for this years Trunk or Treat.

I am going...to the church's corn boil.

I am wondering...were I'm going to live in a few months.

I am reading...I finished my book last night.

I am hoping...for time to apartment hunt.

I am looking forward to...my last week with my summer student.

I am hearing...online TV.

Around the house...so much to do.

One of my favorite things...my church family

A few plans for the rest of the week:...corn boil, board meeting, movie plans, and hopefully a game of euchre before the week's end.

A picture to share...from the Cape Split hike

Comments