The Simple Woman Daybook 142

FOR TODAY: May 4, 2014 -May the Fourth Be With You!
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...a very confused sky that hasn't decided if it wants to be sunny with blue skies or or grey and cloudy.

I am thinking...that is should soon be time for a nap.

I am thankful for...all of my volunteers

In the kitchen...I've been making a lot of rice.

I am wearing...an "Athens" costume

I am creating...the components for workshop I am teaching next Saturday called "A Card In a Box", a 33 challenge journal-scrapbook-smash book, two pieces of art, and a my one word journal-scrapbook-smash book.

I am going...make cards with friends tomorrow

I am wondering...about our souls.

I am reading... My One Word, Sophie's World, Hitchhikers Guild to the Galaxy (audio), The New Testament (in the Books of the Bible order), and My Utmost for His Highest.

I am hoping...my new Stampin Up! products arrive this week

I am looking forward to...Craft for a Cause

I am learning...organizational skills

I am hearing...the band practice

Around the house...working on the craft space.

One of my favorite things...cheese, it makes most dishes better.

A few plans for the rest of the week:... crafts with a group of friends tomorrow, Thursday is youth group.Saturday our first ever Craft for a Cause.



A Picture To Share:...Kima's Playtime

Comments