Thankful Thursday #210

This week I've been thankful...
  • ...that my family could all participate in the Star Trek Experience. It looked like it wasn't going to happen and then it did and I was over the moon.
  • ...that we had a good and safe drive to and from family over the long weekend. After we were home I heard on the news how many serious accidents there were on the same roads we travelled. I am really thankful we had good weather with no troubles.
  • ...that I could spend the long weekend with my extended family. I love every chance I get to see my Grandma (Hi Grandma) and aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was awesome times!
  • ...for green spaces. We spent Sunday at a great country park. Enjoyed a nice picnic, Sister and I swam in the lake, and then I had a nap. Good times.
  • ...for Mum's fried chicken
  • ...for the area's public library. I always love libraries but for awhile I've been comparing this one to the library in NS. My NS library was amazing and the new library is just different in ways that make me sad. BUT...my appreciation is growing. It is a good space for sermon writing and they got me a book on interlibrary loan very fast.
  • ...that my Sister has a great group of friends.

Comments