Thankful Thursday #218 on Friday

You know those days that are wonderful and equally unpleasant. I just had one. It's been a great week. There were many things to be thankful for, one thing I am anxious about (yes, I know "do not be anxious about anything..." I have been praying. I am also aware that my default on this is worry and fear), and a slight upset-sick feeling.

The cherry on the top was seeing Rend Collective tonight. The downside is that the upset feeling growing. About an hour after I got home I was sick sick a number of times and I am not sure I am done for the night. In spite of that I have reasons to be thankful.


I am thankful...

1) that I wasn't sick at the concert.
2) that I ran into a friend I haven't seen since we graduated college. We made tentative "let's hang out" plans that I really hope happen.
3) for friends who I can call even with my ridiculousness or not so ridiculousness.
4) for the amazing, A-MAZ-ING alpaca yarn I was given.
5) for tea
6) new music
7) roofs that protect from the rain and those that attach the shingles to said roof
8) pumpkin pie
9) whipping cream
10) cheese

Comments