Thankful Thursday #230


As a wedding gift I got two matching gratitude journals for Alex and I. We've been sharing our daily joys and blessings with each other. It might be cheesy but it has also helped us remember the good in the days. We plan to keep the habit going this whole year.

It made me want to get back to writing my weekly Thankful Thursdays. I also checked and discovered it been two years since I last wrote one. That is just too long and the perfect reason to start again:

This week I am thankful for...

1) my husband Alex who encourages, supports, and loves me
2) the many friends and family who have been apart of our wedding
3) fresh flowers
4) good shoes
5) patio umbrellas
6) our dance class
7) green grass
8) lemonade
9) restful full night sleeps
10) waking before the alarm clock
11) naps
12) walks on the beach
13) chats with friends
14) the chance to witness beautiful sunsets (like the one pictured above)

Comments