Thankful Thursday #231

These days the emotions can be all over the place. The morning can be great but I read something on Facebook and my soul hurts. It's emotional whiplash. I also am finding that I am overwhelmed or get frustrated too easily. I've been choosing actions that help limit these extremes. Walking in the morning and evening has helped along with writing down five things for which I am grateful.

This week I was thankful...

1. for the first bite of warm fresh made bread
2. there was time to try a new board game
3. that we were able finished the puzzle
4. we are able to visit with family
5. we are able to worship in our church building again even if it is limited space
6. for the technology that allows us to share our Sunday service with those at home who aren't ready to return to the church building
7. for those, in this case my husband, who are able to run the technology that makes streaming the service possible
8. for the local farmer's market
9. for our dance instructor
10. for warm rain on walks
11. for hippity hoppities (frogs)
12. for quick answered prayers
13. for my summer student
14. for the gift of a new to us love seat

Comments