Week 9 of 15 Review

The climb out of the slump has begun. It wasn't a perfect week but I am content with the results.

What I Am Doing?

  • Drink 4 "little mermaid" cups worth of water (about a half gallon)
  • Do an XBX workout
  • NEW 9,000 Steps
  • Meet the Noom food budget without going over the red foods
  • NEW read the daily Noom articles
  • Read two pages from a physical book
  • NEW reflect on victories at the end of each day
  • On Mondays take a progress photo and post an update on this blog.

Week Nine Review:

The week felt good. Nothing overly different happened. The habits I'm keeping were the same. I had days when most goals were met. Other days were there were a few missed. Nothing as rough as last week. I made a change to how I was tracking my habits, I don't think it made any impact. I think my thinking about the week made the biggest difference. The reflections at the end of night helps.

 

Looking Ahead:

Week ten is going fun. It's Christmas week, so things are going to be festive and fun. It will also have it's challenges with big meals, late nights, and extra activities. I expect to have a few days of grace "because it's Christmas". It is also the last week of Phase Two. Next review I will unveil the additions to the 15 Weeks for the final five weeks.

Comments