Life in a List

1. Lists are great.

2. Lee-Ann is now six (her birthday is June 18th). She had a very cool dinosaur party with a dino-cake and everything. Way to go Mom!

3. Lee-Ann is very healthy, still in remission. Should be completely done all chemo treatment by the end of October. Praise the Lord! (Dad if you have more/better/clearer/recenter info please post it as a comment, thanks).

4. My dad has been transferred to Winnipeg. Right now their house is on the market. We want the house to sell so they can move together during the middle of August. If it doesn’t sell Mom and Lee-Ann will stay in NS.

5. Bought a plane ticket and a yukata. Both make me very happy.

6. I leave Japan one month from today, on the 4th of August won’t actually arrive home till the 5th. Got to love time changes. Another factor is the flight arrives in Vancouver 2 hours after the flights for the East Coast have departed. I get a whole day to see the city. Unless I am too jet legged to function.

7. I am looking forward to seeing family, hugs, milk, pizza, cheaper movie tickets, things being bigger, and peanut butter cups.

8. Classes end July 29th, that's only four weeks away. For those weeks my kindergarten themes are going to be 'Summer Fun', 'Wheels and Wings', 'Jungle Time' and 'Once Upon a Time'.

9. I only have five more weeks Japan. Having mixed emotions. It also means every spare moment seems to be booked up with for all the people who want to see me one last time.

10. September 1st I’ll be starting a position as "Pastor Liz" at New Hope Wesleyan. I am going to be working with both the children and the youth.

11. Currently looking for an apartment in Kentville area. Actually right now my parents are doing all the scouting and hard work.

12. The cliché "never say never" is proven true...again. This time the "it's never going to happen" is about church membership. I’m becoming Wesleyan.

13. That's all for now.

Comments

matthew said…
very informative update

blessings
Sarah Beth said…
Hi Liz! Sorry I haven't talked to you in forever. Sounds like things are goint well though. Congratulations on your new position at Hew Hope, and on becoming a member. The Wesleyans aren't all that bad. :) I am so glad to hear that Lee-Anne is doing well. Praise the Lord! Seeing as you are going to be in Kentville and we are in Halifax we really should get together finally. We still have Fanta Pinnapple for you, plus, I just want to see you. I love you Liz, I'm glad things are going well.
Anonymous said…
muahaha...once you go Wesleyan you can't go back!
Ryan said…
Yay for fellow NS youth pastors! We're the coolest of all pastors if you ask me.