The Simple Woman Daybook 120

FOR TODAY: September 30, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....mist.

I am thinking...about making slime.

I am thankful for...unexpected road trips.

I am wearing...the pirate costume for the last night.

I am creating...a shawl.

I am going...to a football game followed by another crazy busy week.

I am wondering...if I can find an inflatable alligator before next Sunday.

I am reading....nothing at the moment

I am hoping...to nap later.

I am looking forward to...MUM visiting, only 2 sleeps!

I am hearing...chatting people in another room

Around the house...the last purge invasion before the move should happen tomorrow. I'll also get the keys to the new place and the rest of the week will be spent moving things over. OH and new bed arrives at new place on Wednesday!

One of my favorite things...donated yarn.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...house invasion tomorrow, writing group tomorrow night, Mum arrives Tuesday, Wednesday the new bed arrives, Thursday is corn maze in the dark, Friday is GEMS, Saturday more moving and visits happen.

A picture to share...the most recent picture of Mum and me:


Comments