The Simple Woman Daybook 137

FOR TODAY: January 26, 2014
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...darkness (it is close to midnight).

I am thinking...about the cards I am going to demonstrate on Tuesday.


I am thankful for...naps.

In the kitchen...I'm going to try a new soup this week. My mom just sent me the recipe.

I am wearing...black pants, a cute pattern top with a black mini jacket.

I am creating...four sets of four all-occasions cards someone has commissioned.

I am going...to see my family Friday!

I am wondering...about doing a 100 day challenge, what will my one word be, and what questions do I want to answer this year.

I am reading...Almost Christian and The Hobbit.

I am hoping...to sleep before 4am.

I am looking forward to...hugging each of the members of my family.

I am learning...I need routines.

I am hearing...a friend talk.

Around the house...tiding before my trip.

One of my favorite things...is Netflix.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...writing group tomorrow night followed by Sherlock watching with friends, hosting a Stampin Up! party Tuesday, youth group Thursday, and then the Fam-Jam begins!

Blogging Plans:...for sure I'm going to post a Thankful Thursday with week but I want to have more consistency then just these two regular series. I want to find a card making challenge but I am also open to suggestions, if you have one please leave a comment.


A Picture To Share:...I made three sets of these cards. I am really happy with how they turned.

Comments