Make It Monday: Birthdays

After a long hiatus from paper crafting I am back at the creating. I hosted my first card making party last Tuesday and I am hoping to make it a regular event. Someone requested birthday cards, which was very helpful. So many friends had birthdays this weekend.
 
For a few of the cards I used retired colours, but they could easily have been done with Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay. The first two were designs I found on Pinterest.
 
Birthday Balloons:
 
Stamp Set: Celebrate Today
Ink: Retired 2012-2014 Colors Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush and Whisper White
Other: Balloon Framelites, Baker's Twine -Bermuda Bay, Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).

Half Card Bouquet:
Stamp Set: Flower Shop
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, retired 2012-2014 Strawberry Slush, and Whisper White
Other: Pearl Basic Jewels, retired 2012-2014 DSP Strawberry Slush, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).

Swallowtail in 2012-2014 In Colours:

Stamp Set: Swallowtail, Papillion Potpourri, and Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink: Retired 2012-2014 Colors
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White
Other: Thick Baker's Twine Crisp Cantaloupe, Sponge Daubers, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).

And a little ice cream:

Stamp Set: Big Day (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy and Whisper White
Other: DSP Birthday Bash, Stampin Up! markers, Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday:

Stamp Set: Amazing Birthday
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, and Whisper White
Other: DSP Stack Cherry on Top, Baker's  Twine in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Tangelo Twist, Stampin Up! markers, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).

Comments