The Simple Woman Daybook 169

FOR TODAY: October 25, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... rain on the glass


I am thinking... Korea, my future, and story ideas (NaNoWriMo is a week away).

I am thankful... Colette

I am wearing... my pjs

I am creating... a Book of Harmony purse, bones for Sibylline Sisterhood' necklaces, and much sewing.
I am reading... Blue Sapphire

I am learning... Spanish
  
I am watching... too many Korean dramas.

Cosplay update.... Hal-Con is 4 days away. I'll be working up props everyday from now to the event.  

I am geeking out... Korean dramas

I am playing... Bang!
One of my favorite things...  preparing for cosplay.

In my kitchen... been avoiding the kitchen this week. I want to change that.


A few plans for the rest of the week:... Sister arrives Thursday! Then a glorious weekend of geek and fandom at Hal-com!!!
A few pictures to share: my new friend and Hal-Con buddy

Days Until Sister Arrives: 3
Days Until Hal-Con: 4
Days Until Sci-Fi Symphony by Symphony Nova Scotia: 5
Days Until NaNoWriMo begins: 6
Days Until Christmas (and the Doctor Who Christmas Special): 60
Days Until I can watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special: 61


Comments