Week 2 of 15 Review

I survived week two! It's been a rough week, not because of the daily challenges but the cough worsened and I spend most of the days in bed. It did mean I took things easy but managed to still stayed on track. 

What I Am Doing?

  • Drink 4 "little mermaid" cups worth of water (about a half gallon)
  • Do an XBX workout
  • 8000 Steps
  • Meet the Noom food budget without going over the red foods
  • Read two pages from a physical book
  • On Mondays take a progress photo and post an update on this blog.

Week Two Review

The head-cold made walking challenging, but I was able to keep the other four goals everyday. I've discovered that 8,000 steps takes me about 80 minutes of walking. The first week I would break that into two 40 minute walks. This past we I could only handle a walk most days. The exceptions were Wednesday and Saturday when I was able to do the full 8,000 steps. I was discouraged till I realized even on my "bad" days I was still getting half my goal. 

The sleeping and sick also effected my appetite. Most days I was under my calorie targets. When I was hungry I wanted soups. I don't have a weight goal but it was nice to see the scale down at the end of the week. Overall, I think it was another successful week. I am starting to see change in the pictures. 



Looking Ahead:

I'm hoping I don't have a food rebound this week after all the soups. I found I was craving white bread, butter, and cheese today. The leftover Halloween candies aren't helping. They are so tempting. They look small like they are saying, "we don't count" but their calories add up quickly. I had a few yesterday but nothing yet today.  

I've moved onto level 5 of XBX. This is further than I made it on my first attempt through the fitness program. It helps that I have modified to of the exercise to work better for me. I suspect this week is going to be about keeping focus and staying the course. 

Comments