Thankful Thursday #263

I am thankful for...

  1. days of rest without to do lists.
  2. the ability to walk.
  3. people that have spoken encouraging words.
  4. Alex's thoughtfulness and actions that offset my foolishness for forgetting my luggage at home on my way to pastor's conference.
  5. the church family members who loaned Alex a car so that he could bring me the forgotten luggage
  6. an insightful speaker who has provoked my thoughts on culture and the secular world 
  7. late night games and learning two new games 
  8. late night talks with new friends that speak deep to my heart
  9. new connections and friendships
  10. an opening in the hospital schedule means that a surgery I've been waiting on has been moved up to tomorrow. Hopefully this day procedure will give answers to questions about some ongoing health concerns.

Comments