Thankful Thursday #264

I am thankful for...

  1. the day surgery and the team that preformed it. It was exploratory to see if the troubles I am having are Celiac Disease. Everything went well. Now to wait a few weeks for the results.
  2. Alex, who is making our home gluten-free even thought the test results aren't back, because "this could make you feel better faster."
  3. Alex's recipe experiment, that mostly succeeded, of replacing Rice Krispies with Chex cereal in a batch of rice cripes so that I could have something during our church coffee time after church.
  4. road trips with Alex.
  5. good audiobooks
  6. sea turtles
  7. finding lost things. On Monday, on the way to Toronto, I noticed the necklace that I put on that morning was missing. At our next stop we checked my clothes, the car, anything we could think of and there was no necklace. It was late in the afternoon and there were a number of places where it could have fallen off. I was preparing myself that it was lost forever. It was not that expensive, however it was from the set of necklaces I gave my bridesmaids. I was sad, we could replace it but it wouldn't hold the same memories. When we got home the next night I found the necklace laying in the middle of the floor of our bedroom. There was such relief to have found it.

Comments