Thankful Thursday #266 -Sunday Edition

I had started this draft on Thursday with every intention of publishing before the days end. However, the day and then weekend got away from me. There were a number of things that needed to come before blogging. 

Truthfully, that was a large reason I was not writing for the last year. I would have the intention to write, there were ideas that I wanted to explore but not the actual space to develop and finish the thoughts. I understand the why but it does give me sadness that blogging is the easiest thing to end when my plate if full. I do love blogging though, so I am going to attempt to be intentional about a schedule and give myself grace when it just is not possible.

This week, I am thankful for...

  1. encouraging emails and thoughtful critics from trusted sources that care about me.
  2. Polson Park, I really love my church!
  3. a full day of rest with no guilt over taking naps.
  4. food in my house and that I do not fret about my next meal. 
  5. finally getting a handle on the Hebrew word pqd in time to write the paper, and that I was finished the paper and able to submit it 30 minutes before the deadline.
  6. Sister hugs!
  7. home cooked authentic Chinese meals with dear friends we really haven't been able to gather with in a few years...oh and being sent home with yummy leftovers.
  8. kind gifts of support
  9. a chance to rediscover my love of painting
  10. corn mazes and Alex's willingness to go on silly adventures with me.

Comments

Sharon Stocking said…
Hi Liz glad you posted this as it came up on my feed to read. Always like reading your blog although I’ve not in awhile.
Liked you maze adventure pictures glad to see happy smiles from you and Alex. Love you both very much