Advent 2023 - Day 21

Happy 21st Day of Advent,

We tried new tea, had our devotional, and then talked Christmas Classics vs. remakes. Do you have prefer the original, the remake, the first one you watched, or love each one for their unique take on the story? I feel this last one when it comes to retellings of Cinderella but I'm less gracious for many of the Disney live action remakes. 

The discussion led me to looking up a list ranking of 25 different versions of A Christmas Carol. It should be noted the the highly acclaimed (at lease in my household) Barbie A Christmas Carol was absent from the list. There were many versions on the list Alex or I had never seen or heard and some we both want to find. The best thing on the list was that we agreed with their choice for number one.

Comments