Hebrew Translation: 1 Samuel 1:24-28

Happy Saturday!

The semester is almost over.

Today I'm spending time catching up on my translations and memorizing Psalm 23. Looking forward to a break this evening; we're going to be enjoying Easter supper with a number of college students.

1 Samuel 1:24-28

And she went up with him when she had weaned him, with a three year old bull, and one ephah of flour, and a skin of wine, and she brought him to the house of Lord at Shiloh, and child was young.
 
And they slaughter the bull, and brought in the child to Eli, 

And she said, “Please, my lord, as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here with you, praying to the Lord. 

For this child I prayed, and the Lord has gave to me my petition that I asked of Him; 

And I have given him to the Lord. And long as he lives he is given to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there.

Comments