7x7x7

I’ve been tagged with the List of Sevens, which I am very thankful for, it gives me something write about and since creative thought has been lacking this is a good thing. I’m going to stretch my good fortune out for the next seven days. So here is the first list:

Seven Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
1. Dye my hair blue.
2. Jump out of an airplane.
3. Climb a mountain.
4. Visit every continent (with the exception of Antarctica, if never make it there i won't be heartbroken but if I do well that works too.) Preferably being apart of what God is doing/a mission trip.
5. Be a mother
6. Write a book
7. Speak a second language.

After thought, but one I've been thinking about for awhile:
8. I want to go to Art School

Comments

matthew said…
hey, you got ***'s

your 7 things are quite adventurous and make me feel rather boring! :)
me said…
1. I want to dye mine purply/pink
4-7 dito
8. just do it (I hope to.)
Jo said…
Wa ha hah HA! The Sevens are a contagious epidemic!!

This list is all "Liz" as it should be.