House Guests

Had a surprise tonight when I went to put a new bio bag in my green box. There is a mouse in my house. Actually the evidence hints that there are more then one. I have named them all Howard. I wonder if this counts as a "furry pet" cause that would be grounds for an eviction.

Meet Howard:

Went to see two of my youth play hockey yesterday. The game was tied at 0. It was a good time. I realize I will need to figure out things to scream for future games. Yesterday I used, "Shoot" "Yeah" "Go Team" "Good Play" and "Eat Carrots". I had wanted to add a nice "Bite them" or "Draw Blood" but I was sitting with the mothers and I don't think that would have gone over well.

I have been having very strange vivid dreams this week. Which isn't unusual. It's almost humorous to me. I might share one if there is interest.

Life lesson: Cling Wrap neither clings nor wraps. I think I heard someone else tell me this lesson. And have now experienced it for myself.

Comments

matthew said…
You're supposed to kill mice, not take pictures of them and make them famous on your blog.

We want to hear your dream(s)
Elizabeth said…
Don't worry Matthew they will die. I am buying traps today. Only I might go with the catch them live traps...becaue I don't want to clean up the mess.
Jo said…
my mouse lives in the drywall between my room and the bathroom. he likes to keep me company at night. in fact, we've worked out a sort of morse code form of communication....sometimes when i am delusional, i imagine that he is a messenger from God....not.

i too, want to hear your dreams. i'm quite good at dream "interpretation" actually. just call me "Jo---seph".
Jo said…
p.s. i named my mouse "morris"
kb said…
hey liz,
thanks for your comment on my blog and i posted again and thanks for thinkin of me and i just wanted to say hey back at ya! your awesome and miss ya tons girl! take care
Anonymous said…
From a hockey mom point of view, just keep yelling those positive comments. The other ones cause fights in the stands. I sure don't want to read about a youth pastor from Nova Scotia in that situation. Liz since you are considering to save that furry friend maybe you could sell him to the local pet store. He owes you rent money. Great talking to you last night love ya
Nata said…
Oh, my goodness! What a cutie! Don't kill poor Howard!