Monday, October 26, 2009

Sad Children's Pastor

Have you ever visited post secrets? It is an ongoing community art project. How it works people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. Some secrets are funny, some incredibly person, and some just make me want to cry. When I first discovered the site I loved it but I’ve stopped visiting because it was pulling me down.

Today when I was cleaning my blogger drafts I found these secrets I had saved over a year ago because both secrets saddened and concerned me. A year later I have the same reaction.


I'm an agnostic who works it a church nursery every Sunday. I had to sign the application for the job saying that I have been baptized even though I haven't,but I love those kids and I don't regret it one bit. -quoted on post secrets

2 comments:

Jecca said...

yeah, that's why i stopped reading them too...

Dena said...

very sad, but probably all too common.