The Simple Woman's Daybook 17

FOR TODAY: May 10, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...gray skies

I am thinking
...how much better the day feels when I am up and going be fore 6:30am

I am thankful for...friends that run with me

From the kitchen...nothing worth mentioning

I am wearing...flip flops, jeans, white tee, and a brown zippered hoodie

I am creating...Across Eldamar, a novel and I have a new plan and resolve to finish before July 1st.

I am going...for breakfast with friends.

I am reading...Amazing Grace (audio book), S is for Silence, Prayer Works, When Nothing Matters Any More, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...to edit two chapters today

I am hearing...nothing

Around the house...its a disaster again...still?

A few plans for the rest of the week…trying to get double the work done because I am auditing a class next week at Acadia

One of my favorite things
...playing board games

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

For more daily photos visit the 365 Picture Challenge.

Comments

Siné said…
Thank you for sharing about your day! I particularly enjoyed your photo.