The Simple Woman's Daybook 20

FOR TODAY: May 31, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the currents are currently closed

I am thinking...of how busy the next month is going to be and wondering how I'm going to get something done. Also trying to figure out how/when I'm going to get to Halifax to buy new running shoes.

I am thankful for...the girls (we meet for tea Monday mornings but its been too busy to meet for the past few weeks).

From the kitchen...I'm going to try a new recipe this week. It is part of the Apartment Therapy challenge. Any suggestions on what I should make?

I am wearing...clogs, jeans w/cute belt, and a blue-striped tee.

I am creating...a healthy home with the Apartment Therapy currently in week two. I'm also re-writing my 2009 nano novel "Across Eldamar." I've been "working" on a re-write since January but it's been slow going. Over the weekend I found a great resource "The Weekend Novelist Re-Writes the Novel" It's been helpful (I'm 33 pages in so far). The only problem is the book's method takes 17 weekends and I have a June 30th deadline for a free-proof copy.

I am going...to the Running Store for new shows and then to Just Us Cafe for a meeting.

I am reading...2nd Chance (audio book), Apartment Therapy, the Weekend Novelist Re-Writes the Novel, S is for Silence, Prayer Works, When Nothing Matters Any More, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...to survive the next week.

I am hearing...Eureka season 1.

Around the house...More "Apartment Therapy" projects...week two is all about the kitchen.

One of my favorite things...chasing rainbows which sounds a little nutty but I saw one last night that inspired a fun but short drive.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
For more daily photos visit the 365 Picture Challenge.

Comments