Survivor Night

Sadness and frustration...and not because Amanda went home last week, which was also sad and frustrating. Team Heroes is slowly dying. My grief is because I going to be at Rally in the Valley* during the finale schedule on Sunday, May 16th.

That aside, these upcoming episodes are going to be grand. How can they not be? The villains appear to have control of the game with five. There are three remaining heroes and one has already joined the dark side. The game is ripe for the unexpected. I hope tonight has a huge blindside. I think those outside of the Russell fan club need to work together or they are all sitting ducks.

This Weeks's Predictions:
Immunity idol is next to impossible to guess, you never know what type of challenge it will be so it's hard to know who could do well at it. I am hoping that Colby or Rupert are protected. I read a Survivor blog whose author thinks there might be two going home tonight. We'll see but in case he's right I'll make two guesses:

I think Rupert is in danger.
And if there is two, I think Danielle will be blindsided.

*Rally in the Vally must be a popular name for youth events because there are two happening the same weekend. I'll be at the local-monthly-interdenominational-youth-worship-service not the Atlantic Wesleyan youth zone rally in Kings Valley, NB.

Comments