Survivor: The Battle for Power

Last week was so much fun to watch. I loved the double elimination. The challenges were a hoot, especially that two people jumped out one minute in for food. I loved that Rupert and Colby eavesdropped wisely and helped vote Candace out. That was a nice surprise. It felt like justice in a strange way. I was also super excited that I guessed Danielle's surprise departure. It really shook things up in the Yin Yang tribe meaning...

There will be fireworks tonight! The previews showed that the Russell-Parvati alliance has crumbled with each one out for the others blood. Everyone will be scrambling to stay in the game another day. Sandra might finally have a chance to vote out Russell. The final five spots will all come down to who wins immunity. And then after tonight there is only Sunday's two hour seasons finale -wow time flies.

This Weeks's Predictions:
As much as the previews hinted that either Russell or Parvati will be packing their bags; I can't see it actually happening. I predict that it will be the two reaming Heroes on the chopping block. Both need to win immunity.

If not, Colby or Rupert will be going home.

Comments

Unknown said…
you know i really like reading your little updates at work. some how they make me feel somewhat connected.
Elizabeth said…
Thanks Glo, because I really enjoy writing them.

PS Rupert went home last night.