The Simple Woman's Daybook 23

FOR TODAY: June 21, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the sun's too bright so the curtains are closed.

I am thinking...about friends and plans and bananas.

I am thankful for...the girls, we just got together for our weekly chat over tea.

From the kitchen...I have all these fresh veggies from the farmers market so I am really excited to make salads this week. I also picked up pork chops again, last week was my first attempt at cooking pork chops. It went well so I'm going to try it again.

I am wearing...sandals, jeans, gray tee, and green hoodie.

I am creating...chapters 2 to hopefully the end this week. I'm also creating a healthy home with the Apartment Therapy eight week cure.

I am going...to work.

I am reading...A History of God, The Weekend Novelist Re-Writes the Novel, S is for Silence, Prayer Works, When Nothing Matters Any More, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...to complete the novel re-write this week.

I am hearing...sounds of me typing.

Around the house...More "Apartment Therapy" projects...I'm almost done the kitchen clean up and ready to start week three. I'm also buying a vacuum today, mine died last week.

One of my favorite things...local theater.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My newly organized shelves
For more daily photos visit the 365 Picture Challenge.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Apartment Therapy (in book form) would be less hard on the eyes than the Fly lady's website.
The F.L. garish colours are to be found here: http://www.flylady.net/

They both probably preach a similar regimen.

Good luck with the book,
Jane(y)
jandhj2@yahoo.ca