Momentum

mo•men•tum
1 : a property of a moving body that the body has by virtue of its mass and motion and that is equal to the product of the body's mass and velocity
2 : strength or force gained by motion or through the development of events.
Forty-five days ago I embarked on a self-imposed “365 day - 30 challenge” adventure. So far things are going well (most weeks) and I feel like I have momentum to actually finish all 30 this is why:

  1. I have already completed two (watch a play and take a class).
  2. A friend and I are training for a 5km race and I have a race day August 7, 2010
  3. Three weeks ago I began reading/participating in Apartment Therapy an eight week home cure…when I complete all of the challenges I will be able to cross five challenges off my list (learn to cook a new meal, host a murder mystery, unpack all the boxes in my office, do something I’ve been putting off, and use 100% natural cleaning products)
  4. I found a great editing resource which is helped fix many issues of my 2009 NaNoWriMo story, which is wonderful because there is only 20 days before the proof copy deadline.
  5. I’ve been taking a picture everyday any missing dates are just uploading issues
  6. I’ve connected with my local farmers market that has great resources on eating local
  7. I’ve been thankful, drawing, and had four photo booth pictures taken
Things are looking good!

Comments