mo•men•tumForty-five days ago I embarked on a self-imposed “365 day - 30 challenge” adventure. So far things are going well (most weeks) and I feel like I have momentum to actually finish all 30 this is why:
1 : a property of a moving body that the body has by virtue of its mass and motion and that is equal to the product of the body's mass and velocity
2 : strength or force gained by motion or through the development of events.
- I have already completed two (watch a play and take a class).
- A friend and I are training for a 5km race and I have a race day August 7, 2010
- Three weeks ago I began reading/participating in Apartment Therapy an eight week home cure…when I complete all of the challenges I will be able to cross five challenges off my list (learn to cook a new meal, host a murder mystery, unpack all the boxes in my office, do something I’ve been putting off, and use 100% natural cleaning products)
- I found a great editing resource which is helped fix many issues of my 2009 NaNoWriMo story, which is wonderful because there is only 20 days before the proof copy deadline.
- I’ve been taking a picture everyday any missing dates are just uploading issues
- I’ve connected with my local farmers market that has great resources on eating local
- I’ve been thankful, drawing, and had four photo booth pictures taken