The Simple Woman's Daybook 39

FOR TODAY: December 19, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...green forest.

I am thinking...still so much to do and where am I going to eat lunch?

I am thankful for...volunteers.

From the kitchen...it's another been a Kraft Dinner week.

I am wearing...flip flops, black pants, black tee, and black blouse. Strange but it was my "director's outfit"

I am creating...nothing at the moment...kinda between projects.

I am going...home to Ottawa.

I am reading...just finished a book not sure what I'm going to read next. I'm thinking the fellowship of the ring.

I am hoping...to get everything done before my flight in 6 hours.

I am hearing...the computer running.

Around the house...much cleaning done and yet still more to do.

One of my favorite things...reunions and hugs.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...from today's Christmas Play "Pieces of Christmas"

Comments

So sweet! I always enjoy watching the little ones...they haven't learned to be self-conscious yet..
I hope you have a safe trip home and back and enjoy your holidays with your family.
Mama Bear