Survivor Nicaragua: Finale (Dec 19)

It's kind of funny, after week's of following Survivor I missed the big finale night, Dec 19. It's been two week's and I still have no idea who won. Thanks to Global I can still watch the last episode and the reunion show later today. I realize this is more than a little pointless, with a click of a mouse I could have a summary of the who episode, but it's part of my show watching tradition. So here goes:

Predictions for Dec 19:
It's anyone's game. Alliances have begun to crumble and blindsides are inevitable. I don't think it is possible for Dan to win, but he would be a good person to take to the end. With Jane gone I am rooting for Fabio, but he'll need to win the idol just to make it to the finale council. It comes down to immunity idols. Of the three "alliance" members I think Holly has the best chance, then Sash, then Chase.

Comments