The Simple Woman Daybook 87

FOR TODAY: December 13, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...dusk, it gets dark so early.

I am thinking...I have to start telling people about the mission trip I'm going on.

I am thankful for...the girls.

I am wearing...jeans, tinker bell t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt, and tinker bell earrings.

I am creating...gifts

I am going...I was planning on going to a card making workshop tonight but that depends on the car situation. The part didn't come in today so I'm heading to the car dealership to see if they have a solution for me.

I am reading...The Soprano Sorceress by L. E. Modesitt

I am wondering...what all I still have on my to do list.

I am hoping...to have car soon.

I am looking forward to...the youth group Christmas Party

I am hearing...questions.

Around the house...things are getting done and Christmas is going up.

I am pondering...do I have food at home to make supper

One of my favorite things...pretty toes.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Stampin Up Christmas card making (tonight), Christmas cookie baking with Kimberly & Life Group (Wednesday), Ugly Christmas Sweater Party for the youth group (Thursday), Christmas party (Friday), Dress Rehersal (Saturday), children's Christmas musical in both services (Sunday), and a long winter's nap on Monday.

Comments

♥ my diary♥ said…
nice post! thanks for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya