The Simple Woman Daybook 88

FOR TODAY: December 20, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...heavy grey clouds that look full of snow.

I am thinking...about home. Only five sleeps till I see my family!

I am thankful for...my church family.

I am wearing...jeans, Beauty Will Rise a Steven Curtis Chapman concert t-shirt, green hoodie, and tinker bell earrings.

I am creating...Christmas presents.

I am going...to have a quiet night either board games with friends or home packing and preparing for Christmas.

I am reading...nothing really. I finished The Soprano Sorceress last night. There a few books I could start but not really sure which one I'll read next.

I am wondering...why I'm feeling so off even though all the rush and big things have been accomplished. This next week is suppose to be light and relaxing and it is. I just don't feel relaxed.

I am hoping...to get some letters written.

I am looking forward to...Christmas caroling.

I am hearing...the computer.

Around the house...are good.

I am pondering...the phrase "there is a God shaped hole in all of us".

One of my favorite things...visits with friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: boardgames, caroling, Christmas Eve services, Christmas Eve sleepover, and my Christmas Day flight home.

Comments