The Simple Woman Daybook 130

FOR TODAY: June 23, 2013
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....The sun shining down on green hills.

I am thinking...were the price tags removed before we wrapped the grad gifts?


I am thankful for...friends.

I am wearing...favourite shoes, black and white print skirt, and a black blouse over a white tank top.

I am creating...an awesome event for July.

I am going...to a play this afternoon and then a concert tonight.

I am wondering...what I've forgotten to do.

I am reading...ADD friendly ways to organize your life.

I am hoping...to keep the current momentum.

I am looking forward to...Saturday when my family arrives.

I am hearing...church sounds.

Around the house...a long with the regular routine mass preparations for the families arrival.

One of my favorite things...homemade hula hoops.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..the children's play today, house concert tonight, writing group Monday, friends helping me Wednesday, youth group, and then FAMILY!!! 

Comments