The Simple Woman Daybook 131 -with Sister

FOR TODAY: June 30, 2013
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.
My family is down for a visit so my baby (13 year old) sister is helping with this post.

Outside my window...me: the city lights of Sydney NS. sister: A parking lot, cars and a motorcycle, trees in white Christmas lights, and a sky walkway (sister).

I am thinking...me: whodunit? sister: I want to write...so I will!


I am thankful for...me: screen doors, the support of my life group, and my family. sister: Our country.

I am wearing...me: pjs sister: I'm wearing the shirt my sister gave me

I am creating...me: a pink shawl sister: a story

I am going...me: to Louisbourg tomorrow sister: to Louisbourg tomorrow, is that where I'm going?

I am wondering...me: what to read next. sister: um...I don't know. I'm not really wondering anything.

I am reading...me: If You Will Ask and Thorn in My Heart sister: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire if Mum would let me read it but she's hogging it.

I am hoping...me: for the rain to hold off tomorrow for our Canada celebrations and fireworks. an ipod touch fifth gen.

I am looking forward to...me: this whole week. sister: tomorrow!

I am hearing...me: brushing her teeth. sister: a vent.

Around the house...me: nothing I'm vacationing! sister:....?

One of my favorite things...me: sister hugs and water slides. sister: music.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..me: much fun including, Louisbourg, Anne of Green Gables, the NS Tattoo, and lots of driving. sister: I don't know wherever the parents take me.

Comments