Make It Monday: April 28

Welcome to my new blog series "Make it Monday." I hope to make this a weekly feature, it will at least be a monthly post because I get together with two other ladies on the first Monday of every month to make cards. One of the ways I want to use this "Make it Monday" series is by trying two card challenges I've found. The first is Mojo Monday and the second is Pals Paper Arts. So here goes...

Mojo Monday 343
The challenge was to do a "Tall &Skinny," my card is 3.5 x 5.5: 


Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Ink: Pool Party and Black StazOn
Paper: DSP I Am Me, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals

Pals Paper Arts 201


Stamp Set: For the Birds
Ink: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana or Tangerine Tango, and Black StazOn
Paper: DSP Retro Fresh, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Whisper White and watercolor paper
Other: Banner Punch and Stampin' Dimensionals


More Cards

Today was a great creative day. My friend Kim came over and we worked on a few different projects. I designed a Make and Take for a Stampin Up! party/workshop tomorrow night (we're going to be making the one with the brown ribbon).

I finished a card I started a few weeks ago. Not sure the globe fits, my original idea was to use the coffee cup from "Perfect Blend" but it wasn't the right size for the space -and with the globe I could try my new blender pens.

Comments

Diane Roberts said…
The little birdie on the mailbox is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at pals Paper Arts this week.
Ann Schach said…
All of your cards are gorgeous! The mailbox card is too cute! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!