The Simple Woman Daybook 185


FOR TODAY: January 1, 2017
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... weather that feels more like early April

I am thinking... what My One Word will be for this year.

I am thankful...my senior pastor

I am wearing... my new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pgs. that say "In my dreams I'm a ninja"

I am creating...

I am watching... Troll Hunters with Sister in don't think we'll ever finish Gilmore Girls, Mom and I finished The Pretender this past week, and I have three episodes left of Stranger Things.

I am geeking out... on VR, my cousin has a system and it was so much fun. Sister took videos of me...I looked ridiculous but had a blast. Also DC comics I got two cute Itty Bitty Aquaman and Supergirl for Christmas.

Also this...

I played... Firefly Fluxx New Year's Eve and Pandemic this evening.
One of my favorite things... Duvets

Verse of the week... Philippians 1:6 (NIV) "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Song of the Week:




In the Kitchen... I tried to make poutine. It looked prettier before I started to eat, but I still wanted a picture of the yummy creation:

Then for New Year's Eve....




A few plans for the rest of the week:...work starts again and we're taking down Christmas.

Happening On The Blog:... I still have so many movie reviews Assassin's Creed, Sing, Rogue One,  Hacksaw Ridge and the new Anne of Green Gables. I was also thinking about a Doctor Who review.
And a picture to share:...

Comments