The Simple Woman Daybook 186


FOR TODAY: January 29, 2017
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... snow.

I am thinking... about the movie Hidden Figures and what makes a good movie.

I am thankful... for Pastor Gary who has been my mentor these past six months. It was his last Sunday at our church. I will miss him.

I am wearing... a purple knit dress.

I am creating... a crochet Yoda

I am reading...B. T. and Ellen Roberts and the First Free Methodists and The Books of the Bible, just in Mark now but that means nothing since the books are out of order.

I am watching... Blue Bloods and The Newsroom. I am on a trial run for CraveTV. Sister and I are also watching Agent Carter and Mom joins us to watch the Librarians. I've also started the second season of Voltron.

I am geeking out... on Disney. Sister and I watched a bunch this weekend and in between I looked up Disney stuff on Pinterest.

I played... Pandemic.
One of my favorite things... girl's movie outings

Verse of the week... Micah 6:8 (NIV) He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Song of the Week:



In the Kitchen... It's been pretty average meals the past few weeks. Nothing exciting to share.


A few plans for the rest of the week:...I'm not sure of any at the moment. I had so exciting plans but they fell through.

Comments