Day 13: Small Changes and Much Food

My last haircut was May 2016, it was time for a change. It wasn't as drastic of a change as I have done in the past, maybe next time. Here are the before, during and....
...after.
Overall I think I am happy with the cut. There were two things I asked one of which didn't fully happen and the other that was ignored. However, it's hair and I can try something else next time. Also, it will look better for the wedding Saturday.

After the cut and blogging I stopped in to hug a dear family to me. Their kids are so much bigger. I know, I know, that's what kids do. It really shouldn't surprise me. It is more the realization that I miss them and seeing them grow up. Then Kim and I hung out before our big Sushi Fang meal. Oh, so much food. This is half of what we ordered. I was a very happy Liz.




The end of the day was watching Serenity. It was Timothy's first time. As the credits began to roll he echoed a sentiment many of us feel, "but there needs to be more." I agree Timothy, I agree.
Nova Scotia Trip Bucket-List Successes:
28. All you can eat sushi


Comments