Day 16: Sunrise, "I Do's", and Dancing

Saturday was our last full day in Nova Scotia. We decided to make the most of every moment.

Mum as I started the day early in Wolfville waiting for the sun to get out of bed:

We might not have been fully awake as we waited.

It was worth the wait, and not just because I got to cross something off my silly bucket list (that is just a bonus). This was the prefect start to a full and very beautiful day.
There was a visit to the Wolfville Farmers' Market, paper cutting for table numbers, and revising of the ceremony notes. Mom helped wherever she was needed. Before we went and got dressed for the wedding.  It was an honour to be a part of Becca and Chris big day. The whole day was beautiful and fit them so well. I want to say more, but am sleepy enough that I am finding it hard to put my thoughts into clear words. Also, I  didn't get any pictures of the wedding. This one comes from my friend Kim's facebook.

After the reception was over, the dancing had finished, the decorations were packed up, and cake storage solutions were being considered I headed out to say good bye to a few friends I knew were still awake post concert. I ended the night at the Night Kitchen after party. There was continual live music from before I arrived till long after I left. The night was gloriously good and filled with hugs, cookies, the meeting of neat people, and great conversations. 
Nova Scotia Trip Bucket-List Successes:
7. Attend a party with spontaneous jam session
16. Watch the sunrise over the Bay of Fundy

Comments

Janey said…
I will have to get on your bucket list next time you are here.
Have a safe trip back to Ontario.

What I actually came here to show you (because the security is wrong for me to send it to you on FB) is a knitted sock pattern.
Here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-weasley-homestead

(Not sure if you are a Weasley House person, but even if you're not, a pair of socks is a pair of socks.)